Did you get your corgi from the pound or a breeder. We got taters from a breeder.

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

my little chloe was a rescue but i got her before she was taken to a shelter. the lady who bought her from the breeder just gave her away to the first person who would take her. i think that is aweful and shes a horrible person but at the same time if she wasnt a horrible person i wouldnt have my chloe.
and to this day i dont know why she wanted to give her away. she was about as well behaved as you could hope for. she potty trained and crate trained very quickly and other than a compulsive need to chew was a wonderful puppy. as she has gotten older she still has that compulsive need to chew but now only chews on her stuff and i no longer crate her.
Ginger came from a breeder in Nashville. Her mom and a sibling are show quality and her mom was showing the day I got her.
Three of my corgis are from breeders, but my most recent addition "Fern" is a rescue--from Forever Friends in Missouri. She was a breeding dog from a puppy mill. She is a sweet, loving little girl. I think rescue is a sonderful way to find a loving companion.
I got Penny and Lucy from a breeder in Spokane. Every six months, I write him and mail him pictures just to show him how grown up they are now.
Hazel is from a breeder just south of Charlotte. Fariesteed is their name. They show dogs and handle for other breeders. Hazel was around six months old when we went to go see her. She was having a good old time with the breeders saint bernard Scooby.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service