How did you get your corgi? A friend told you about them ,you saw photos online? I got my corgi from a tv show.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

We walked into a pet store to check out some fish for our tank and wandered past the puppies and fell in love with that face. We left the store for about 10 minutes and then went back in and bought her on the spot! I know, I know, buying at pet store is bad - but she's been perfect in every way and we will be going through local breeder next spring!!!
those corgi faces are just too cute!!!!
We did the same thing. We were looking for a Basset Hound. The funny thing is, I had told my husband about Corgis but he never really listened. Then he saw our Lady bug and fell in love.
Well...I kept seeing these cute bodied Corgis on tv, on the dog shows,and I loved how they looked.So, I finally, really checked the local paper for the ad that I saw the summer before,found the breeder,called and went to see her litter...fell in love and brought Kitty home.It was the one of the greatest things I have ever done!
My hubby got Sadie from the humane society after he got the heads up from a local corgi rescue group.
I was at the Petco near my hometown and a lady walked into the store with a corgi named "Ranger". The dog was really well behaved and didn't even seem to be bothered when little kids in the store came up and tugged on his ears. When I went back home, my fiance and I looked around for a breeder, but we really only found dogs online that would have to be shipped. One day while I was at work, a breeder called who I had e-mailed and offered that I could go visit them just to see I liked them. We weren't for certain getting one, but we left with two that day and it has been one of the best decisions of my life!
I used to work for terminx an I went to a clients house that had one .It was love at first site for me .I did some research on the breed on line and decided some day I would have to have one .Three years later I talked my husband into just going to a breeders house just to "look" he couldnt see the point in buying a dog when they give dogs away every week at walmart and our other 2 dogs were mutts so why did we need to get some silly purebred dog?
Long story short we were there 5 min when he looked at me from across the kennel and said , "Pick one yet?" We brought Torai home 2 weeks later and now he wants a second corgi , a "bluie" so if anyone knows where I can find one the age is not important please let me know.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service