How Much do you love your corgi? I love my little taters I can't tell how much I love my corgi!!!!!!!!!!! :~)

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

Well...how about this: I have always had dogs,but, never -I repeat NEVER been a dog person.I have always related to my cats,loved and doted on my cats.This Corgi is the 1st dog that I totally love and spoil and take with me .I buy her toys and even sew up the holes in them.That is how much I love this Corgi that I call Kitty!!!!!!!!
That's hillarious :) Sadie had a stuffed lobster named "Fluffy" that she has disemboweled several times. We've also done major surgery on a favorite toy just to keep our fur baby happy. :)
My corgis are like my own children. When I come home from school or work, they are as excited to see me as I am excited to see them. Instead of doodling a boys name, I draw stick figures of them all over my homework. When they are in trouble for chewing up my favorite pair of shoes it's even hard to be mad at them because they are so cute! Words and actions can hardly describe the love I have for Penny and Lucy. :D
I love my babies so much that just thinking about them not being around makes my stomach hurt and my eyes well up. They certainly fill our lives, don't they?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service