Looking for folks along the MS/AL/FL gulf coast who want to network and maybe socialize. Anyone on the group in the area?

Views: 149

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Cindi! I am the lady you met at Petsmart the other day with the two corgis, Moe and Muffin. Count us in to your meet up plans.

Hi y'all!!!  I do remember you!  We will be starting up again in the spring. (and once my fibromyalgia is better controlled.)  <3

Hi! Good to see you here!!! Be sure to join our group on mycorgi: gulf coast corgi lovers. I'm going to be sending out a note to everyone as soon as I have a weekend off.
I live in Pensacola and would be interested in having a Cogi's day out.
I'm in Navarre and would really like to meet up with some local corgis!
So when does everybody have time off? Any particular day of the week better than others? And do you have a dog park nearby?

There is a dog park in Daphne and many folks in Mobile meet at Medal of Honor Park.
I could come to Daphne on the weekend some time. We have several dog parks in Pensacola. Would love to have you guys over. Sue
I live in Mobile and would love to meet up with some people and have a corgi play date!

As I put on the main posts...I have fibromyalgia and it's raging right now.  My hope is by summer I will be able to schedule some activities.  I live in West Mobile.  And my back yard is big and fenced in.  We can also take turns having our meet ups in Pensacola and then Mobile.  That way everyone can split their time.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service