LA Stewart's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I plan to go to the vets office and just ask for a print out of the dogs' shot recor…"

LA Stewart replied Aug 16, 2011 to ALL WHO CAN ATTEND FREEPORT CORGI PICNIC MEETUP?!?!

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"Oh, I have to add... Corgi siblings are invited too.  You know... beagles, pugs, mut…"

LA Stewart replied Aug 16, 2011 to ALL WHO CAN ATTEND FREEPORT CORGI PICNIC MEETUP?!?!

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"Thanks for the vote of confidence! It is funny that you said, "The most important th…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"I have only been to one of these picnics and someone else was in charge. However, I…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"Your wife and I think alike! I am looking forward to some family portraits of our 2…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"Super.  I want to see Caden!   I think you told me that you had a mountain biking ev…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"How old is your baby? Freeport allows pups at 4 months. "

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"I have started a write up.  I am waiting for another response from Friends Forever D…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"SUPER!  Thanks again for making this all possible again. I will contact Freeport aga…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

"My husband and I talked about this mess about a week or so ago.  We should have not…"

62 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LA Stewart

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service