I live on the Mass/NH border, so Southern Maine, NH and Northern Mass are my homebase. Are there other members in this coastal area? I joined a group of corgi owners who like to meet occasionally for playdates. Our latest playdate was at Kingston State Park in Kingston NH, We had twelve corgi and two honorary corgi (Bassett Hounds). We all enjoyed the outing enormously. If anyone is interested I can let you know when our next group meeting will be.

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

I live 30 minutes south of Boston and would love to meet up with other corgi owners for a play date. Please let me know when you schedule another date. Thanks :)
Rachael:

We'll post info here about our next meetup.

I expect that we'll meet again sometimes in the March time frame. We'll more than likely post something here about 2 weeks before we meet. Normally we meet in southern NH along the Mass border

Keep an eye on this page or visit www.gocorgi.com for info.

Pat
Hello Mass and NH corgis -
If you are interested in a drive south then why not join us in Rhode Island on 10/25.
Info is below - if you can make it you are most welcome! And we are only 10 minutes from Newport so if you want to send the rest of the day with your corgi there are many great seaside parks that dogs just love!
Hope to see you!
Nancy & Radar

Let's plan on meeting with as many corgi's as we can round up on Sat.
10/25 at 10am in the field just behind the Brown House at Seveny Field
("the Glen"). Portsmouth, on rt 138. just after the state police barrack you take a left into fields and follow down till you see the corgis.
Rain date: Sun, 10/26 at 10 am
We live in Boston and would like to meet up some time.
Porter & I would love to be included. We live in Manchester, NH. We'll plan for the afternoon of Dec. 7th at Kingston State Park in Kingston, NH at 1:00pm!
Welcome to our Coastal Corgi group that is to meet at Kingston State Park on December 7th Susanne. Let me know if you need directions. The Park is just a bit off of route 125. We look forward to meeting you and Porter there. June

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service