We are planning on a get together on Dec 2nd at Kingston State Park in Kingston NH. We plan on meeting at 1PM

This approx 45Min north of Boston.

As Jane mentioned we had 12 Corgi at our last meetup.

Hope we can get some new folks off this list to join us.

Pat

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Is there anyone out there that will be able to attend our December 2nd playdate? If you needs directions to Kingston State Park let us know. It is just off route 125 in Kingston NH. We will only cancel if the weather is a serious problem.
The dogs get a great workout at our playdates and sleep good that night.

By the , I love the Icon/Logo for the NE corgi group.
Sorry for the delay in the report...

Less dogs than our previous outings but still a fun time. It was cold and was going to snow the next day (and it hasn't melted since!!!!) which I think held down out attendence.

Pic's at the link bellow

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pat_m/sets/72157603408598367/
I'd love to meet up with people when I'm back in mass in April for school break... is this place you go to a fenced in area? i think i'd be a little afraid to let gizmo off his leash in an unfenced, unfamiliar area. He tends to chase squirrels and bunnies....and while thats fine at my house, I don't think it would be so great somewhere he is not familiar with
We have had meetups at Hampton Beach NH (unsecure), Pierce Island Portsmouth NH (unsecure), Derry NH Dog Park (secure) and Kingston NH State Park (Unsecure).

We tend to choose places that are off the beaten path, away from main roads, in fairly large open spaces.

We are talking about getting together sometime in March - a number of us have gotten new/additional dogs. I would expect sometimes in April also.

Watch this group - I will post a couple of weeks before we have it

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service