Anyone out there have a tricolor fluffy corgi? I would love to get a fluffy tri puppy to go with my red and white fluffy...

Views: 522

Replies to This Discussion

hi just wanted to say good luck in your search.. my parents and i are trying to locate a pembroke welsh corgi breeder to get another corgi like our misty she was a tri colour fluffy and she was a sweetheart
I have a tri-colored fluffy. But, he's neutered! Archie is about to turn 9 and we know we want another fluffy, but we haven't started looking just yet.

Good luck!
Jackson is a tri-colored fluffy.

I'm not trying to sound pretentious here but Fluffies aren't sought after in the breed standard, and breeders who are breeding them for their looks may not be reputable-- just be careful.
My Lizzie is a tri color fluffy but she is not able to have puppies.
Our Kizzy is only 4 months old. When do you know if she will be a fluffy? Her Mom was a fluffy and her neck hair is starting to get fuller. Is that a sign of Fluffy? This is our first experience with Corgi's.
But I don't think we will ever breed her.
My Pembroke is a tri-colored, but not a fluffy. I would LOVE to get a fluffy though!! If I knew where to find a breeder in San Antonio, I would definitely want one!

Francis Wilson St. Croix here. I am a fluffy Corgi, and extremely luxurious to boot. I am only 6 months old though and too young for love. My Mom and Dad are going to let me start dating in about a year.
i love your dog so beautiful
Haha cute
Hi, If you are looking for a fluffy, try Carrie Harris of Dalarno Corgis in Virginia, an excellent well-known breeder, her website is www.darlarno.com.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service