Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

anybody own a swedish vallhund and a corgi?? Want to own a vallhund soon, want to make sure theyre a good match

Hellooo all. I was wondering if any of you own a vallhund with your corgi(s)? My boyfriend really loves the history and look of the vallhun…

Started by breanna bellefontaine

24 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by David

I am trying to figure out waht I am... any ideas?

I was found in the back of a pick up truck so I have absolutely no idea what I am. There is no doubt that I am atleast part Corgi, but I wo…

Started by Sarah

21 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by David

Corgi Hybrids

It's become a very popular thing to create designer dogs or hybrids. While there are a couple that have been around for quite some time suc…

Started by Alice

76 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Beth

Black and white pems

I have seen a few ads in our area for black and white pems.  Do they really come out this color?  I'm guessing it's a cross between a tri a…

Started by Kristina Kainz

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Nicola Porter

when do pems reach their full size?

hi, i was wondering when pems reach their full size. kirby is about 9 months and is about 20 lbs. is he done growing?

Started by Amber and Kirby

9 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

Is your corgi's hair wavy?

Is it normal for a Pembroke to have a slight wave in her fur? The hair on Lily's back close to her behind gets wavy almost like a wavy part…

Started by Emily & Lily

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Alice

Westminster Kennel Club Show

OK-- I admit-- I'll be watching with interest Monday and Tuesday, and I've already looked at the list of "invited" Pembrokes and Cardigans.…

Started by Kathryn Graham

12 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

Long dog is long

My corgi seems super long compared to the other corgis I have met! He's 12 inches high at the shoulder and 31 inches from nose to nub if hi…

Started by Meg Jones & Indiana

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Maddy & Keke

paws

Why some corgi have big paws, and some have small paws? Even though they are both pembroke welsh corgi?

Started by Kaisdy

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Grady update

Ok, so I know you guys have been asking a lot about the new addition. Well let me tell you, he is an amazing puppy. We brought him home Sun…

Started by Cooper, Nora, Grady, Izzy & Jax

12 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by