Rescue, Adoption, Rehoming Classified (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personalize Jewelry With Photos Of Your Corgi

Here's a great way to show off your Corgis! Add your favorite photos to bracelets, necklaces, cell phone charms, key chains, watches and mo…

Started by Simi Corgi Girl

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Simi Corgi Girl

Champion Bred Pembroke Welsh Corgis

Home of the Low Riders. All breeding stock tested and health guarantees on all puppies produced. Dedicated breeder who is there for the li…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Nov 22, 2008

Great Corgi Items on Etsy

Hi everybody. I just wanted to let everyone know about these great corgi items on Etsy. I have purchase two corgi ornaments from The Magic…

Started by Merlin's Parents

1 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Corey & Holly's Mom

A new family member?

My boyfriend and I are looking to adopt a 2nd corgi! We would prefer a young female but don't really know where to start looking. We got Ry…

Started by Lisa

6 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Worthington Natalia

Beautiful Danish Blue Plates depicting the Fabulous Corgi

Hey folks, I don't want to go outside the purpose of this great website by hawking a product, but is this section approved to list a websit…

Started by FrankT

10 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by FrankT

4 year oldTri-colored female PWC on Craigslist in Missouri

Hi everyone. I wanted to help find this little girl a good home. I found her on Craigslist in my local area. Here is the link the the site.…

Started by Jessica

1 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Luna

Great Gift for the Corgi Lover!

Hi everyone! I've raved and raved about our fellow Corgi lover/owner, Ivy's creative gocco cards on my blog. She has a line of cards called…

Started by Ju Lo

1 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Dragster and Bailee

PWC in Aspen-needs a home

Katie the corgi needs a new home. She's at the Pitkin County Shelter http://www.dogsaspen.com/index.html 1.970.544.0206 · email@dogsaspe…

Started by Ziska Childs

1 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Ziska Childs

Do You want to adopt/buy a Corgi? Please Read!!!!!(Florida)

Hello everyone! I received a letter this morning from my puppy's breeder that she will reduce the prices of the puppies for 500 dollars due…

Started by Boots and Superstar!

0 Oct 8, 2008

Looking for a Corgi Pup from a local breeder in Singapore

I am looking for a local breeder in Singapore who has any Pembroke Corgis for sale. I am very keen to own a Corgi. If anyone knows of anyo…

Started by LIN

0 Sep 15, 2008

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service