Rescues Review (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rescue Corgi

Getting a corgi from somebody who accepted the corgi from a neighbour who found the corgi in the neighborhood. I hope y'all understood that…

Started by Nicola Porter

6 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Nicola Porter

Cardigan Rescue

Is it just me? I can't seem to find hardly any cardigan rescue sites. I am located in Illinois and am considering adding to our family of 5…

Started by Cooper, Nora, Grady, Izzy & Jax

20 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Cooper, Nora, Grady, Izzy & Jax

LOST Tri-Color Corgi in Sacramento Region 11/25 - please read

I had a message from the HomeAgain Lost Pet Network that Maeby (Owners: Diana and Kirt Shearer) a tri-color from Fair Oaks, CA was lost at…

Started by Mickey

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

rescue!!!!!

We would like to rescue a couple more corgis. We don't have a lot of money to buy them but can certainly take care of them. We are in color…

Started by Renee

6 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Ginny and Diggory

Double rescue-- Buddy and Kinnick

My daughter Andrea and I went to Cedar Rapids, IA yesterday (3.5 hours each way) to pick up two corgis for Lakeshore Pembroke Corgi Rescue.…

Started by Walt Boyes

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Adoption alert: Cardi Mix in West FL

Animal ID 8267663 Species Dog Breed Welsh Corgi, Cardigan/Mix Sex Female Size Small Color Black/White Spayed/Neutered Declawed No Housetr…

Started by Sam Tsang

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sam

Corgis in need: Florida/Kentucky rescue

Shelbyville, KY: Pure Bred Corgis need rescue before coming to a crowded shelter!! Hello All, Please do not hit reply as these dogs are n…

Started by Megan

4 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

8 month old tricolor Pembroks on Las Vegas Craigslist!

if there's anyone in the las vegas area interested in keeping a pup out of the shelter: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pet/1316107205.html

Started by Linsey & Grissom

0 Aug 25, 2009

Fostering a Rescue in Philly

I picked up a rescue today from Phillypaws.org. He is 6 years old, and came from a residence in NJ with too many dogs and cats. His name is…

Started by Donna J. Williams

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Donna J. Williams

A big thank you to all the rescuers here!

There have been several rescue threads recently, and rather than post in them all, I wanted to send out a great big "thank you" to all the…

Started by Beth

0 Aug 16, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service