Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No More Fluffies?!

I have recently contacted Twinkie's breeder about finding a brother for her.  Our conversation went extremely well and I think she is going…

Started by Cindi & Twinkie

29 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Shepdog

Ear Taping

My 10 week pem came home from the breeder with ears taped, and after a few days, i removed the tape and now there is sticky residue on his…

Started by H E Janica

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Julia

How old is my Corgi?

I recently adopted a Cardigan from a shelter and they guessed his age at 1 year old, but I suspect he is younger.  He is still very puppyis…

Started by Anna Morelli

15 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

Corgi Crosses

Hello all, I have seen a lot of talk about corgi crosses on here and thought I should share this adorable/awesome link. http://www.thatcut

Started by JACLYN and ENZO

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

Conformation & Size

Good morning, all!   I'm in the process of trying to find my very first, perfect corgi puppy for my family.  Not an easy task since there a…

Started by Yuki & Ellie

9 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by mosesbotbol

Corgi's Color?

I always assumed Yoshi was red and white. When Yoshi was younger, he had a TINY bit of black on his back, along his spine. As he got older,…

Started by Lisa && Yoshi

7 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lisa && Yoshi

Wondering About Color Change in Corgi Pups :)

Hi I have a 10 week old little girl whos mama was a redheaded tri and daddy was a red n white. Now she looks pretty black still and Im just…

Started by Melissa Burdine

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

what should I do?

Hey everyone....   So after visiting the Phoenix,AZ pet expo, I filled out an app to become a proud owner of a corgi from the cactus corgi…

Started by Preston Seedle

43 May 18, 2011
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

Help identify Corgi Mix - Corky

So a few months ago I adopted a very unique corgi mix from a shelter. Everyone has their own opinion on what he is mixed with and I'm just…

Started by Jonathan Davis

30 May 17, 2011
Reply by Kayla and Mason

Is a corgi the right dog for us?

I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible . My wife and I have been contemplating getting a dog.  After doi…

Started by Graham Allen

32 May 4, 2011
Reply by Lisa B

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by