Lou Ann Lemaster's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"It's more or less a dog trait wanting attention. But, Duncan does "poke" us on the b…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 3, 2009 to Is nose poking a Corgi trait or just a silly Leo thing?

22 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"I've had no experience with girls dogs getting samples. But, with Duncan, I needed a…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 3, 2009 to tips?

5 May 3, 2009
Reply by Rebecca

"Hmmm....corgi and stubborn? Yep, those two words do go together quite well. LOL! Jus…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 2, 2009 to Battle continues between Corgi and cats, someone's going to lose an eye.....

13 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"I hate that commercial! But, now, I'll have to watch it closer to see the corgi!"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 1, 2009 to

just now

"Carol, I had the same situation with Duncan when I got him. Worked 12 shifts, slept…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 1, 2009 to A lot of accidents

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Maybe teach her to leave it? Have her on a leash attached to you, and when you see h…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 1, 2009 to Battle continues between Corgi and cats, someone's going to lose an eye.....

13 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"Duncan will do the same thing Charlie does,occasionally. He'll bring it back to me a…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied May 1, 2009 to My puppy won't fetch!

35 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by David

"I agree with a couple of people here. If the vomits seems to be in the morning, your…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Apr 30, 2009 to throwing up...

12 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

"Not all dogs like to fetch. Duncan didn't start fetching until he was about a year o…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Apr 30, 2009 to My puppy won't fetch!

35 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by David

"My chorgi mix LOVES Star Wars movies! Her favorites is R2D2. Whenever that little ro…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Apr 28, 2009 to TV watching

21 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by