Natalie, Lance &Tucker's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"i hear ya, I tried a giraffe tennis ball/rope toy and let lance have fun chewing it…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 14, 2009 to Corgis and chewing habits

37 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Riley & Sadie

"Try the busy buddy waggle if you are looking for new things to try, its awesome as w…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 14, 2009 to Corgis and chewing habits

37 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Riley & Sadie

"Yes its expensive but worth it. The other reason I like the idea of boarding where h…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 12, 2009 to Going out of state...what to do with your dog?

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Put a blanket down for him to lay on top of? What about a roll of sticky tape.....fo…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 12, 2009 to AHHHH CORGIIII HAIRRRRR

3 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

"Hi I hear you! We went to Florida in October last year and needed to find somewhere…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 12, 2009 to Going out of state...what to do with your dog?

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Is it a fluffy? There is a fluffy that looks like it could be Shippo from here?"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 11, 2009 to EBay user stealing pictures of other dogs...check this out

11 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Aww, how cute Sidney! We have an oversized dog blanket from there, we love it. : )"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 7, 2009 to Dog Won't Go in New Doggie Bed

24 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Lance attacks the beds made from sheepskin, since he was a puppy! lol Have to stay a…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 6, 2009 to Dog Won't Go in New Doggie Bed

24 Mar 7, 2009

"Hello! I remember Lance having a bump on his back when he was a puppy and when I ask…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 5, 2009 to Help 4 month old with a bump on her back.

1 Mar 5, 2009

"We have used Benadryl pills and what we do is just use peanut butter or cream cheese…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Mar 5, 2009 to Anti-itch relief

10 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by