Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"i honestly have every style of harness because of that problem. corgis have a pointy…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jul 13, 2014 to Best Harness for Tracking Corgi

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by susan

"whats funny about that is i still got sunburned LOL! it was super cold and windy too…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 25, 2014 to Nor Cal Summer Solstice Beach Day (NorCal CorgiCon)

8 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"he would probably do just fine :) all the corgis were super friendly so they would p…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 25, 2014 to Nor Cal Summer Solstice Beach Day (NorCal CorgiCon)

8 Jun 25, 2014

"this is the first state that anyone has had a big gathering for to go to. Baden had…"

8 Jun 25, 2014

"it was so great for all of us to get together and let the corgis frap. i cant wait f…"

8 Jun 25, 2014

"great info Beth :) ! i never have had a problem feeding him grains, i mean we have b…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 21, 2014 to 3 week transformation and also, what is the difference?

16 Jun 21, 2014

"im glad theres so many choices out there for our pets. some peoples dogs may do well…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 20, 2014 to 3 week transformation and also, what is the difference?

16 Jun 21, 2014

"Wellness has always been my #1 choice for dog food. Teddy did fantastic on it and so…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 13, 2014 to 3 week transformation and also, what is the difference?

16 Jun 21, 2014

"from past visits he is, from what i know for sure, allergic to chicken and corn. i a…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 12, 2014 to 3 week transformation and also, what is the difference?

16 Jun 21, 2014

"good info, theres lots of tractor supplies stores around me and i know they are very…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 12, 2014 to 3 week transformation and also, what is the difference?

16 Jun 21, 2014

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service