Wendt Worth Corgi's's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"You keeping him crated while gone is going to help with the separation anxiety since…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Well, Simon chewed the DOOR today -- BAD boy!!!!

13 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Ann

"I have just plain stakes that I pound into the ground and attach a leash to it. I ca…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Dog post for yard?? HELP

5 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"So sorry for your loss. Its never easy. This is a tough question you present. Honest…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Need some advice.....

8 Sep 29, 2009

"I add Dental Rinse to my water to help with build up and my dog food has a dental de…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Need suggestions on how to clean the tarter off my corgi's back teeth?

25 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Linsey & Grissom

"Corgis are food aggressive and can be possessive...not that this is acceptable eithe…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to My 1 year old Roxy shows aggression and snaps at other dogs she knows

5 Sep 29, 2009

"A few of mine like to play like a cat w/my feet under the covers but once I say SETT…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Biting in Bed - UPDATED

23 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"I tried to vote but already voted for another member today so will try to remember t…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 21, 2009 to Cutest Dog Competition - Vote for Yumi !

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Shirley Chan

"This is normal and a dogs normal instinct for collecting information. Can they catch…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 18, 2009 to My corgi's tasting other dog's pee?

10 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Renee Kovacs

"She seems to have the perfect personality for a Corgi but personality doesn't cut it…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 18, 2009 to Anybody else think Ellen Degeneres should get a Corgi?

7 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Here Here for crating the room mate!!! Even though there are 2 dogs with separate se…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 17, 2009 to Dangers of Over Eating

20 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Angela

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by