Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"some dogs need a pinch or choke collar. i mean there are so many items to choose as…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 22, 2013 to talk about a bad way to start my morning!

33 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"lol i guess some feel they just need to push their opinions  on others. i hope u can…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 22, 2013 to talk about a bad way to start my morning!

33 Oct 25, 2013

"exactly my thoughts. its dark so they can get spooked when its dark out and a slip c…"

33 Oct 25, 2013

"this lady ruined my whole morning :/ i just couldnt believe she would fly off the ha…"

33 Oct 25, 2013

"your welcome and i wish you luck, its hard to break but they will learn after some t…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 19, 2013 to Raw food, Kibble and Canned...questions on it all!

8 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Baden is a finicky eater as well and i went through all sorts of brands, i used to m…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 18, 2013 to Raw food, Kibble and Canned...questions on it all!

8 Oct 19, 2013

"no problem :)"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 10, 2013 to Food question

7 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jill M

" a friend of mine feeds her cavaliers and chihuahuas FROMM and she really likes it.…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 9, 2013 to Food question

7 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jill M

"thats a great suggestion. i will defiantly give this a try! thank you :)"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 6, 2013 to Baden does not have anxiety

9 Oct 6, 2013

"thats good info, i have never seen a dog wearing yellow but thats good to know if i…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 5, 2013 to Baden does not have anxiety

9 Oct 6, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by