Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"Bev, It was a tragic, awful experience for us, but I share it with the hope that it…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 13, 2011 to Food bags can KILL!

54 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Linda

"Tragic but excellent points to make. Ditto for zip lock bags. Another word of warnin…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 13, 2011 to Food bags can KILL!

54 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Linda

"PS A mycorgi member living in AZ wrote: I’ll bet the AZ group would take the dog too…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 4, 2011 to Las Vegas Corgi Pen, Moving, need to find a home for her

16 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Maggie Schnirring

"If you haven't already contacted the PWCCA you should. They offer a lot of rescue se…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 4, 2011 to Las Vegas Corgi Pen, Moving, need to find a home for her

16 Dec 14, 2011

"Thanks for the information. She looks like a very sweet and pretty Corgi."

16 Dec 14, 2011

"Please let me know, as close as you can, Dianna's age. I have a friend that might wa…"

16 Dec 14, 2011

"do you know approximately how old she is? i want to try hard to find her a home."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 3, 2011 to Las Vegas Corgi Pen, Moving, need to find a home for her

16 Dec 14, 2011

"I wish we could take her, but we're going to be doing a major renovation and it woul…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 3, 2011 to Las Vegas Corgi Pen, Moving, need to find a home for her

16 Dec 14, 2011

"For Lucy, Joe Cocker's,  "You are so beautiful (to ME)." I always sing that to her."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 18, 2011 to Song to describe your dog.

94 May 22, 2014
Reply by Don

"Can R/R share that song with Sparty?"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 18, 2011 to Song to describe your dog.

94 May 22, 2014
Reply by Don

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service