Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I try to exercise him a lot, I rollerblade with him at night and we do walks with of…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 8, 2012 to why must corgis get fat on air? And also a plea from Frankie's mom! :-P

33 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"It is ABSOLUTELY DEADLY. Working at a vet almost all of the seizures and toxin appoi…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 4, 2012 to Hartz flea treatment- deadly?

18 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Wilson Waddlepants and Joyce

"I did find another 70 calories each day that he gets. Makes me feel better that I kn…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 3, 2012 to why must corgis get fat on air? And also a plea from Frankie's mom! :-P

33 Oct 8, 2012

"ME TOO! :-)"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 2, 2012 to why must corgis get fat on air? And also a plea from Frankie's mom! :-P

33 Oct 8, 2012

"nope, just had full blood panel done with his annual exam."

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 2, 2012 to why must corgis get fat on air? And also a plea from Frankie's mom! :-P

33 Oct 8, 2012

"It really isn't. He's never ever ever eaten out of the litterbox and even if he did,…"

33 Oct 8, 2012

"lol, no scamming anywhere. Cat food is kept up on a bookshelf where he can't reach a…"

33 Oct 8, 2012

"Franklin also gets TOTW kibble. I've always been told that you are better off feedin…"

33 Oct 8, 2012

"I do annual bloodwork since I get a crazy good discount and it all came back normal.…"

33 Oct 8, 2012

"It may just be allergies. Franklin has always had fairly prominent 3rd eyelids. No v…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 1, 2012 to Red Third Eyelid

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Jane

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by