Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that the vet is majorly at fault here. If the knew ahead of time she had nec…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 1, 2012 to poor Valentine :(

18 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Tiffany & Gracie

"IIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE THEM! My favorites are the ones of his back…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 1, 2012 to Chewey's Photoshoot (was Dee Dee's photoshoot ;->)

19 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Diane

"Yeah they didn't play much but I definitely do notice a difference in Franklin witho…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 30, 2012 to ohhhh Franklin!...Update with another question!

14 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I think you are making a wise decision. She is quite adorable but it might be a bett…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 30, 2012 to White female corgi?

19 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Linda

"I could definitely leash him to me during the day, but I won't crate him. He has not…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 29, 2012 to ohhhh Franklin!...Update with another question!

14 Sep 30, 2012

"Franklin sleeps with me and so does one cat. Honestly though I'd rather kick the cat…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 28, 2012 to ohhhh Franklin!...Update with another question!

14 Sep 30, 2012

"One other thing not mentioned, he should not have access to toys when she is around.…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 28, 2012 to New and old dog not getting along..

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"It doesn't look like she is a true white (albino) so you shouldn't have to worry too…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 28, 2012 to White female corgi?

19 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Linda

"The cats have areas to get away. This is absolutely not a game and the cats are in n…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 28, 2012 to ohhhh Franklin!...Update with another question!

14 Sep 30, 2012

"Thanks. For some reason I didn't even think of the squirt bottle. Franklin HATES the…"

14 Sep 30, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service