Tomahawk and Fences's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Fences is on Nutro chicken and rice puppy formula and Tom has been with TOTW Prairie…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 23, 2012 to What food do you guys feed your wonderful corgis?

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"He probably just strained it by jumping like a nut lol! If it's further up, and isn'…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 20, 2012 to Nail Problems

6 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Is the blood in the nail bed, the part where the nail starts? He could have possibly…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 20, 2012 to Nail Problems

6 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I don't get this problem too bad with my two corgis, but it's probably due to the fa…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 20, 2012 to New here but have a delicate poop question....

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Valerie Avedon Gardiner

"Tom tends to sleep on the bed with his butt up in my face. I don't know how many tim…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 19, 2012 to Silent but deadly

10 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Dora & Rocky

"Tomahawk and Fences are pretty much all mine from 8am to 6pm, but when my boyfriend…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 17, 2012 to Please give me information on corgi behavior

11 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Sidney and Angie

"Tomahawk and our kitten Maddie were fixed for free under a grant through our local s…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 15, 2012 to Humane Society- Low Cost Spay and Neuter. Is it safe?

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

"So do I worry if I do not see any bone pass through to the other end but doesn't sho…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 15, 2012 to I NEED ADVICE ASAP! Tomahawk may have swallowed a piece of raw chuck steak bone. Should I worry??

11 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

"Update: Tomahawk used the restroom and I didn't see a bone sticking out so I'm gues…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 15, 2012 to I NEED ADVICE ASAP! Tomahawk may have swallowed a piece of raw chuck steak bone. Should I worry??

11 Oct 15, 2012

"Haha Fences had one of those bones, and Tom loved stealing it away. He chewed the wh…"

11 Oct 15, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service