Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"A GSD breeder-friend of mine highly recommends Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 10, 2010 to Grain free food? Taste of the Wild or Canidae?

31 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"That's a lot of driving! You might want to look at this website and see if there's c…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 10, 2010 to Grain free food? Taste of the Wild or Canidae?

31 Aug 10, 2010

"A GSD breeder-friend of mine highly recommends Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul…"

31 Aug 10, 2010

"What a coincidence. Gromit and Doug just sent me a link to find you and Ziggy. He wa…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 4, 2010 to Looking for a Pembroke Corgi

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Kenner

"My 4 yo R&W corgi is Lucy. Also known as LuLu, Lou, Lucibelle, LucyLou, little l…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 3, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"i'm' getting a lot of flak for naming my puppy rafa. i'm thinking of renaming him ro…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 3, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"I know a wonderful breeder in TN. We had 2 of her Pembrokes many years ago when she…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 8, 2010 to Corgi breeders?

7 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Andrea De Leo

"Jack, Lucy and I live very near Butters and would love to meet him this week. He sur…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 7, 2010 to Corgi Puppy for adoption

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"I emailed the Craiglist re. Butters. I've never used Craigslist and hope that I did…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 7, 2010 to Corgi Puppy for adoption

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Bandit's a cutie patootie. How is Lilo adapting to his little brother?"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied May 25, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service