Monica, Orion, and Laika's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Starting at about 3 months with Orion and at about 3.5 months with Laika (she's a li…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Sep 3, 2010 to Dog Bed

6 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Tegan, Carol & John

"There was a little shard of tooth still in there and I picked it out with tweezers s…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 31, 2010 to Anyone have experience with retained baby teeth?

8 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"UPDATE: So today we were playing a rather vigorous game of tug-of-war and I noticed…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 31, 2010 to Anyone have experience with retained baby teeth?

8 Aug 31, 2010

"Orion and Laika sit in the passenger seat of my Honda civic with the leash clipped i…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 30, 2010 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"Yeah we have the option of removing retained baby teeth when the dogs get neutered a…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 30, 2010 to Anyone have experience with retained baby teeth?

8 Aug 31, 2010

"I've heard of putting bitter apple spray on your hands so when they bite it tastes b…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 30, 2010 to Ouch! That hurts!

3 Aug 30, 2010

"Love it!"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 23, 2010 to No Dogs Allowed

6 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Avyon

"Everything Joanna mentioned is good advice (keeping him thin, join supplement, etc.)…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 21, 2010 to Worried about hips in young corgi (confirmed hip dysplasia)

20 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Comfortis is a fantastic product, one of the best flea products out there in my opin…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 20, 2010 to Comfortis

14 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Lori A. Haskett

"A lot of times the amount on the back of the food bag for the average corgi weight s…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 20, 2010 to when to switch to adult food?

13 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service