Napolean (Joan and Gabby)'s Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe...the breed just does fit for some reason..."

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 7, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"I think training early would fix that problem too. That's okay. Any info is okay wit…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 7, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"No...actually I've never seen a miniature poodle besides seeing one on television xP…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"Try this recipe for doggie frozen treats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BskHfniPGpg…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 6, 2012 to Frozen Fun for Teething Puppies?

8 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

"Apples, carrots, and peanut butter."

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jun 28, 2012 to NEED SUGGESTIONS: Different Value Level Treats

22 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Beth

"Oh okay. Is it okay to just clean down the ear with a cotton ball or swab soaked in…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jun 25, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"Wow really?? Way to put the package in such an convenient place! Are they not suppos…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jun 25, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"Yea. Before, I hadn't cut Napolean's nails in a loong time. I took him a semi-warm b…"

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"This is how Napolean was for about 3 days. He had some horrid gas too! We put him on…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jun 24, 2012 to Sick Frosty - Pooping & STINKY STINKY GAS

25 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Maddie, Sam, and Ruby

"Exactly. You just have to sort of figure out a schedule :)"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jun 24, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service