Lou Ann Lemaster's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"You reservations on taking them to a corgi rescue is understandable, yet, that would…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 19, 2009 to Rehoming Opions/Advice desparately needed

10 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"Sounds like a little herding to me, trying to stop you from going where he doesn't w…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 17, 2009 to Is he trying to herd me...?

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Sam

"Duncan will stalk his sister, Chloe sometimes; but that's the only cat like action h…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 16, 2009 to Anyone else's Corgi a cat?

24 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Sammy

"I ran into the same problem when I was looking for a corgi. I just happened to be in…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 14, 2009 to My Experience With 2 Pet Shop Corgis

40 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Lewis & Bumblebee -BJ -

"Duncan and Chloe get excited when we come home. The difference is, I make them sit t…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 11, 2009 to How does your Corgi greet you when you come home?

13 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Heather and Ella

"Duncan knows the names of his favorite toys. He has a "Nellie" which is an latex ele…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 7, 2009 to Corgi Recognition

10 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

"What a cutie!!!! I think Cleopatra would have been a great name, call her Cleo for s…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 7, 2009 to Caesar has a Little Sister - And She's in Hiding All Day!!!!

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by DR, Nala & Simon

"Oh...I wish I could take both of them!!! They are so precious! The corgi looks like…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 4, 2009 to The Cutest Corgi Mix I've Ever Seen on Petfinder

8 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mochi

"I give my dog a children's dose of Benedryl for his allergies. It almost sounds like…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jul 4, 2009 to apparent allergic reaction - can I give Benadryl?

3 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mikko (& Danielle too)

"Chloe watches TV some of the time, it depends what's on. She loves the sleep aid com…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Jun 21, 2009 to Corgis Watching TV?

18 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Kyle, Megan and Loki

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service