Jerrie L. Butler's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your advice we are trying some of these things out."

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 12, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Jerrie L. Butler

"Thanks for the info. I will go tomorrow and get some colostrum and try it. How much…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 12, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Thanks Aber, for your time in telling me about your dogs. My Lady Mollie, and Sir Ol…"

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Jennifer, I'm so glad to here that all of your pets  made it thru there crisis. I ha…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 11, 2012 to Sir Ollie, What a scare.

8 Aug 11, 2012

"I'm so glad to here that he was ok. Its really scarey when one of your dogs get a ho…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 11, 2012 to Sir Ollie, What a scare.

8 Aug 11, 2012

"Thank you it really scare me. Mt corgi's mean so much to me. There like my childern…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 10, 2012 to Sir Ollie, What a scare.

8 Aug 11, 2012

"We always try doing that. We have to medcine cabinets, plus we have 2 shelfs up high…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 10, 2012 to Sir Ollie, What a scare.

8 Aug 11, 2012

"Steve, have you decide where there is anyway that you can help me out with My Lady M…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 9, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"I'm sorry I haven't been on to much the last day or two. I had a DR. App. yesterday…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 8, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Thank you for the advice, but like I told Jennifer, we try the squirt bottle and it…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 7, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service