AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to update this discussion, even though it has gone WAY off topic. I fi…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied Aug 27, 2012 to Has anyone had problems with getting a pedigree?

39 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Michelle and Vesper

"Melissa: Of course, we would wait to see how he matures. I only posted because I was…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied Aug 18, 2012 to Has anyone had problems with getting a pedigree?

39 Sep 28, 2012

"We filled the papers in May. It's August and we haven't recieved anything.   Please…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied Aug 18, 2012 to Has anyone had problems with getting a pedigree?

39 Sep 28, 2012

"Thank you for being helpful. I did order it by filling in the information, I was jus…"

39 Sep 28, 2012

"In the past this community has been helpful and polite. You say you aren't slanderin…"

39 Sep 28, 2012

"Okay, First of all, We do not intend to breed him to SELL the puppies. Wheatley is…"

39 Sep 28, 2012

"Not that I am super experienced, But We just found out that Wheatley is allergic to…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied May 4, 2012 to My itchy, scratchy corgi

22 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Donna and Lilly

"Yeah, It's great. And he's so mild mannered.   In the morning I can just say "time f…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied May 3, 2012 to Normal Puppy Behavior?

17 May 6, 2012
Reply by Natasha Windura

"Well, in case anyone was wondering how he's faring: Wheatley has found his voice. He…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied May 2, 2012 to Normal Puppy Behavior?

17 May 6, 2012
Reply by Natasha Windura

"One more question: The Place we got him from was giving them water with a bottle, si…"

AmandaFay, Brendan and Wheatley replied Apr 30, 2012 to Normal Puppy Behavior?

17 May 6, 2012
Reply by Natasha Windura

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service