Patricia and corgi Layla's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to all for your comments. Your help is much appreciated.  I will keep you pos…"

Patricia and corgi Layla replied Aug 12, 2013 to Need advice on glucosamine for a limping corgi

10 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Patricia and corgi Layla

"Thank you Heather for the suggestion.  I will check into it and will read the review…"

Patricia and corgi Layla replied Aug 11, 2013 to Need advice on glucosamine for a limping corgi

10 Aug 12, 2013

"My brother-in-law does acupuncture.  I just left him a message as it could be an opt…"

Patricia and corgi Layla replied Aug 11, 2013 to Need advice on glucosamine for a limping corgi

10 Aug 12, 2013

"Thank you Barbara for the suggestion. Chewey doesn't ship in Canada but I was able t…"

10 Aug 12, 2013

"You're welcome. There's also a great tool on the internet ''Dog Food Calculator'' ht…"

Patricia and corgi Layla replied Aug 18, 2011 to Mitz had a rough morning

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Hi Katie,  in two months Layla's weight dropped from 29 to 26 pounds with the green…"

Patricia and corgi Layla replied Aug 16, 2011 to Mitz had a rough morning

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Dear Lori, I'm so sorry for your loss. Lucy was very lucky to have you in her life f…"

Patricia and corgi Layla replied Aug 3, 2011 to A sad good bye to our loving Lucy....1-8-98 - 7-29-11

31 Aug 3, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service