Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!'s Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations! Madison is beautiful! I hope that they continue to get along."

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 26, 2009 to Introducing an adult? UPDATED

51 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"This is going to seem unbelievable (I actually didn't believe it at first), but Stel…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 19, 2009 to Does your corgi let you know when its dinner time!?!?

32 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Jeny (and Wrigley)

"I'm glad you posted this, too. My puppy, Stella, is a smart and BOLD little girl! I…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 19, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"Have you tried soaking the kibble for a while to make it soft? And then when she sta…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 15, 2009 to Puppy Food Help?? Canned or Kibble?

13 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Irene (and Pancake)

"Hi Beth, Thanks for such specific advice! I'm going to try luring her with the trea…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 15, 2009 to Question about strange leash/walking behavior

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

"Thanks for the advice! I agree about the dominance issue. For some reason, she's mor…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 15, 2009 to Question about strange leash/walking behavior

5 Aug 15, 2009

"When I first got Stella, she had really no response towards other dogs and didn't ba…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 13, 2009 to We have a quiet Corgi??

15 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

"Stella is currently close to 5 months old, and it wasn't until she was about 3 month…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 11, 2009 to Puppy is out of control nipping and bitting

30 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Cintia Allsup

"Ha ha! Stella gets "crazy tired" too! It's when she's the most out of control. I jus…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 11, 2009 to Puppy is out of control nipping and bitting

30 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Cintia Allsup

"Stella eats bugs all the time. Especially ants. One time she OD'ed on fireflies and…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Aug 5, 2009 to Bugs!!!

4 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service