Autumn and Jonathan's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"The whole issue with the food thing is he'll act like he's being under fed and will…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Jan 29, 2015 to Stopped eating food

12 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for helping out. To answer some questions, here's some…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Jan 25, 2015 to Stopped eating food

12 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

"When Dodger was a puppy he use to sleep on his back all the time or he'd create a ci…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Oct 15, 2014 to How does your Corgi sleep?

10 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Amy and Marlee

"Dodger is exactly like this. This month alone he has destroyed about four to five st…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Oct 15, 2014 to Stuffed Animal Surgery

22 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Autumn and Jonathan

"At first, I wouldn't let your puppy around babies or children. Dodger had the exact…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Apr 28, 2014 to Corgi puppy afraid of kids

14 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

"I'm so sorry this situation has come up. He is such a handsome boy! If I live in AZ…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Apr 28, 2014 to Yuma, AZ Rehoming Corgi due to son's allergy

21 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

"You're welcome. They make bigger ones for in the back seat. I found these two. You c…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Apr 27, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks you two! I'll definitely look into getting him some of those. West Paw is rea…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Apr 27, 2014 to Dog Toys

4 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

"I totally understand. We've also been considering like a basket car seat thing for d…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Apr 27, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"A family friend had recommended these to us: http://www.amazon.com/Cruising-Companio…"

Autumn and Jonathan replied Apr 26, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service