Clara Leet's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"And here's a video of Zoe enjoying her tail when she was a couple months younger, to…"

Clara Leet replied May 6, 2009 to Undocked Pembroke Shoutout!

15 May 6, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"From what I understand, the original Pems did have bob tails or no tails at all, and…"

Clara Leet replied May 5, 2009 to Undocked Pembroke Shoutout!

15 May 6, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"UPDATE Alright, got the results back from the vet. The good news is all the tests t…"

Clara Leet replied May 5, 2009 to Calm, loveable 1 1/2 yr old Pembroke suddenly turning aggressive.

15 May 5, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Thanks! But it's Zoe who has the tail, not Louie. Louie's docked :)"

Clara Leet replied May 4, 2009 to Undocked Pembroke Shoutout!

15 May 6, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. The doc said the worst case sce…"

Clara Leet replied May 4, 2009 to Calm, loveable 1 1/2 yr old Pembroke suddenly turning aggressive.

15 May 5, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"What's scary is I've had experiences with vaccines not actually working but instead…"

Clara Leet replied May 4, 2009 to Calm, loveable 1 1/2 yr old Pembroke suddenly turning aggressive.

15 May 5, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Update: We took him to the vet and they're running a full blood screening. They gav…"

15 May 5, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Update for info: The last time I trimmed Louie's nails was by myself while I washed…"

Clara Leet replied May 3, 2009 to Calm, loveable 1 1/2 yr old Pembroke suddenly turning aggressive.

15 May 5, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"To keep her from licking, ask your vet for veterinarian-grade Bitter Orange. It's fa…"

Clara Leet replied May 3, 2009 to Spay infection

6 May 3, 2009
Reply by Amy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by