Ashley and Copper's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I know. I don't want Cop's paws to crack and so I was just wondering! If you find an…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 2, 2010 to Quite disturbed!!! and a question.....

16 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"This immediately made me laugh. I absolutely believe because I've had many experienc…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 2, 2010 to For fun... Chupacabras, what do you think?

19 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Julia

"Copper went through a phase of growling when he was laying on the bed with us. It wa…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 2, 2010 to My kirby just bit me out of no where...

5 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"I was reading a lot about the homemade diets and I was getting that impression. Ther…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 2, 2010 to Quite disturbed!!! and a question.....

16 Mar 3, 2010

"I've always liked lily, also. I think Elsa is cute, Since you liked Daphne, I found…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 1, 2010 to help with dog name!

35 Mar 2, 2010

"Thanks so much for sharing this! I think these are awesome. The wood ones are pricey…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 1, 2010 to Puzzles?

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

"I know. We have Mansfield prison here in Ohio and me and some of my family and boyfr…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 1, 2010 to For fun... Chupacabras, what do you think?

19 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Julia

"I love that you thought of this. AS it sounds like a good idea when I think about it…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 1, 2010 to Build your own hybrid, the good, the bad, the Corspangle

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Julia

"Lol. I think it sounds fun and daring but if it is something like what they describe…"

Ashley and Copper replied Mar 1, 2010 to For fun... Chupacabras, what do you think?

19 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Julia

"I agree. I know you didn't say that but it was stated earlier in the convo and it ri…"

Ashley and Copper replied Feb 28, 2010 to All right, I'm doing it, I'm asking this question.

39 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service