Chelsea and Wyatt's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the tip about the Elk Grove park. That's still pretty close to us, so I w…"

Chelsea and Wyatt replied Feb 19, 2012 to Dog Park Visitors: A Tale of Caution Concerning Decomposed Granite

25 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Chelsea and Wyatt

"I agree, though I bet if enough people volunteered to fundraise--it would be possibl…"

Chelsea and Wyatt replied Feb 19, 2012 to Dog Park Visitors: A Tale of Caution Concerning Decomposed Granite

25 Feb 22, 2012

"Thank you for the compliment. I was tempted to write a more assertive letter, but de…"

25 Feb 22, 2012

"Thank you everyone for your kind and supportive words. I would happily volunteer to…"

25 Feb 22, 2012

"It looks like coarse sand. A lot of people use it on their driveways or patios as we…"

25 Feb 22, 2012

"That is so cute and uplifting! This cheered me up as I miss my baby Wyatt. He's in t…"

Chelsea and Wyatt replied Feb 19, 2012 to Things That Make Corgis Happy!

8 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"Thank you, Jane. All I want to do is hold my baby and see him. We've never spent a n…"

Chelsea and Wyatt replied Feb 18, 2012 to Dog Park Visitors: A Tale of Caution Concerning Decomposed Granite

25 Feb 22, 2012

"Anna, you're right about learning the lesson the hard way. We will certainly continu…"

Chelsea and Wyatt replied Feb 18, 2012 to Dog Park Visitors: A Tale of Caution Concerning Decomposed Granite

25 Feb 22, 2012

"My thoughts exactly, Jane. I can't help but think Wyatt is not the only dog this has…"

25 Feb 22, 2012

"That is true about the Corgis getting longer and longer. I suspect that that factor…"

Chelsea and Wyatt replied Feb 16, 2012 to Westminster choice

15 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by