Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (438) Replies Latest Activity

"one of mine needs me to practically hold her hand to potty :(  so annoying.. but tha…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Oct 14, 2012 to So You Think You Want a Corgi

88 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"AWESOME read, very true and extremly amusing... So true about food, i wish it werent…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Oct 14, 2012 to So You Think You Want a Corgi

88 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"What wonderful news!!! DEE DEE is beautiful even with a shaved head . im so happy fo…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Sep 17, 2012 to Brain Tumor...? (Sorry, it's really long) ...update with new picture!

30 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Michelle

"Well good for you Melissa and Franklin.  i sure hope Kirby is happy with his new hom…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Aug 28, 2012 to And then there was one.....again......

29 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

"how did he break his foot?"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Aug 20, 2012 to Broken foot on a crazy dog, how to deal?

10 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"yes i agree talk  to her and give her a chance to make it right , but tell her no on…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Aug 20, 2012 to Call animal control or let it go?

16 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

"Shes adorable, my Frankie has a blue eye... Makes them pretty special if you ask me.…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Aug 4, 2012 to BLUE EYED CORGI PUP

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

"Sam you and your wife are beautful peple and very loved , i pray that between Vienna…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Jul 31, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

"OH MY GOSH Sam that was very well said... So insightful, so honest, im taking it to…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Jul 3, 2012 to Hard decisions....UPDATE

50 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Teenagers can be ignorant! I was one and have raised several and helped with two gra…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Jun 14, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by