Laura and Tommy Jefferson's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, Nancy! I am so sorry for Bear too :( It was horrifying to see tha…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 12, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

"Hi Lois, pretty good! :) we found a lovely walking path across from Samford and enjo…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 12, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thanks so much, Suzanne! I never thought too much about it but now i'm a nervous wre…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"oh my gosh, I am so sorry for all the experiences that you have had! Seriously, this…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Hi Lois, still not great.  I just don't know what to do about his sleeping habits.  …"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 11, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thank you so much, Anne!!! He is doing much much better! :)"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 11, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"thanks so much, Lois! My car wouldn't start today after school and now is at Honda l…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 10, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thanks Kristin!! I'm not sure if I would call my reaction "calm," but I did stop swe…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 10, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thanks so much, Jenny!!! :)"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Hi Lois, we went to the vet yesterday and got the drains out, and Tom has done great…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service