Joshua's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I say it depends upon the breed here, more than the dog. Corgis are notorious for ov…"

Joshua replied Dec 13, 2008 to Continuous feeding?

16 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by corgiluvr

"I want to dress Bexar up as a caterpillar. He could use a few more pairs of legs for…"

Joshua replied Sep 5, 2008 to Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"As others will likely say, check out this website: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com It…"

Joshua replied Aug 31, 2008 to What brand to choose for my corgi?

27 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

"Yeah, it would be crazy not to! There will be times when you have to leave the puppy…"

Joshua replied Jul 11, 2008 to To crate or not?

22 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by alynne

"His official name is "Celestial Star's Bexar." I was going to name him Dark Star's B…"

Joshua replied May 25, 2008 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"I belong to the moderation in everything school. My first reaction is not dominance,…"

Joshua replied May 5, 2008 to Aggressive Nipping/Biting...

15 May 12, 2008
Reply by Cindi

"Wow, great progress today! All it took was understanding WHY he didn't want to go fo…"

Joshua replied May 4, 2008 to Bexar doesn't like going on walks... any suggestions?

8 May 4, 2008
Reply by Vladimir

"Ah, thank you! That makes sense, not wanting to stray too far from the "den." That d…"

Joshua replied May 3, 2008 to Bexar doesn't like going on walks... any suggestions?

8 May 4, 2008
Reply by Vladimir

"Alright, thanks for the re-assurance! I suppose its just that he's doing so well wit…"

Joshua replied May 3, 2008 to Bexar doesn't like going on walks... any suggestions?

8 May 4, 2008
Reply by Vladimir

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service