Ben, Angelique, and Buddy's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Everyone, I know its been a while, but we have found a way to deal with the all…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Jun 26, 2013 to Environmental Allergy Treatments

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"This happens to Buddy all the time. I think its because of his allergies and the vet…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Feb 7, 2013 to Watery/Teary Eyes

8 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by John Wolff

"How long did it take for the Benadryl to work? We tried it for two weeks and he stil…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Feb 2, 2013 to Environmental Allergy Treatments

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"He use to roll on his back a lot while grunting like he is trying to rub his back, b…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Feb 2, 2013 to Environmental Allergy Treatments

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"Thanks for the advice. We've tried giving him Benadryl for about two weeks, but he s…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Feb 1, 2013 to Environmental Allergy Treatments

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"We've tried giving generic Benadryl for about two weeks and it didn't stop the itchi…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Feb 1, 2013 to Environmental Allergy Treatments

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"We've started using the baby wipes and a wet paper towel afterwards and it seems to…"

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"We try to bathe him every two weeks and use baby wipes already. I've been walking hi…"

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"We've tried using oatmeal based shampoos and it doesn't seem to do the trick. The on…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Jan 30, 2013 to Environmental Allergy Treatments

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda

"Thats sounds exactly like Buddy when he meets new dogs. He is fine with small dogs,…"

Ben, Angelique, and Buddy replied Jan 22, 2013 to Help--becoming a grumpy old man!

17 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Krystina and Rufus

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service