Gilly & 'Fox''s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"In the UK there are some , strictly regulated exceptions for docking certain dog bre…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied Sep 20, 2017 to Can't believe docking is still legal in the US

11 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I've just looked up The Kennel Club rulings here. I'd mistakenly thought that a Pem…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 14, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Phew...glad to hear that Beth. Ta v. much for putting me right. (0:"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 14, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Ah yes, I remember from before that you said you were over in Bristol from time to t…"

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Yikes....I'd never even HEARD of ear cropping/taping Beth and have just looked it up…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 13, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Yes, Corgis docked BEFORE the 2006 UK Animal Welfare regulation came in are permitte…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 13, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"So the barking IS a trait then?  Fab decibels if you want a guard dog though. If a b…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 12, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Actually..you're quite right! Yes, Fox can be a complete beast at times, especially…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 12, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Ooops...I meant to write the word "intelligent" between "such" and "beasts in my ear…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 11, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Very true Kaitlyn. The reputation that the Queen's Corgis have for being fat and sna…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 11, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service