Gilly & 'Fox''s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"In the UK there are some , strictly regulated exceptions for docking certain dog bre…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied Sep 20 to Can't believe docking is still legal in the US

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

"I've just looked up The Kennel Club rulings here. I'd mistakenly thought that a Pem…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 14, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Phew...glad to hear that Beth. Ta v. much for putting me right. (0:"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 14, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Ah yes, I remember from before that you said you were over in Bristol from time to t…"

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Yikes....I'd never even HEARD of ear cropping/taping Beth and have just looked it up…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 13, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Yes, Corgis docked BEFORE the 2006 UK Animal Welfare regulation came in are permitte…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 13, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"So the barking IS a trait then?  Fab decibels if you want a guard dog though. If a b…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 12, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Actually..you're quite right! Yes, Fox can be a complete beast at times, especially…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 12, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Ooops...I meant to write the word "intelligent" between "such" and "beasts in my ear…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 11, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

"Very true Kaitlyn. The reputation that the Queen's Corgis have for being fat and sna…"

Gilly & 'Fox' replied May 11, 2012 to Upsurge of interest in Corgis during this year of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

32 May 14, 2012
Reply by Rachelle N

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service