Lydia J Hilles's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! She looks like a snickers bar.... Solo lol"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 8, 2014 to Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"No problem! I just wanted others to know if your buying from them. Everyone deserves…"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 8, 2014 to Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"yes. but it is still importaint to know. something that needs to be planned for if t…"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 6, 2014 to The DM Fear

12 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Beth

"Pure or not, I love her all the same. She gave me hope when I had none and showed me…"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 6, 2014 to Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"Snickers is sadly not a good candidate for therapy work. She does not like to be tou…"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 6, 2014 to Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"yeah :( its sad. and someday humans will see this, but who's to say it won't be to l…"

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"if both parents have DM, then 50% of puppies have it, 25% are at risk, and 25%  are…"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 6, 2014 to The DM Fear

12 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Beth

"until recently yes. Sadly, they have grown in popularity, and they can chafe in upwa…"

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"Of corse! She's a great dog. She doesn't bite, doesn't run away when of leash, and s…"

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

"Snickers is a master with the ears. It's rare, but I enjoy the "so tired I can't kee…"

Lydia J Hilles replied Feb 5, 2014 to Communicating with ears

14 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Karen Hickey

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by