The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"She's already on antibiotics, cause she had a cut in her mouth that they had to sutu…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 17, 2011 to Lump after spay

11 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein

"Yeah she's much better today, thanks. I posted a new picture with update here: Day A…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 15, 2011 to Can I use a topical medication to sooth irritated skin around site of neuter incision?

12 Jan 15, 2011

"It's not exactly food, but my corgi LOVES LOVES LOVES little ice cubes. It's like sh…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 15, 2011 to People food vs. dog food

42 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Melvin Brock

"I love being able to ready a post from start to finish and know the outcome and that…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 15, 2011 to Can I use a topical medication to sooth irritated skin around site of neuter incision?

12 Jan 15, 2011

"Yes, every community is fortunate to have men and women who risk life and limb every…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 14, 2011 to Worst Case Scenario Thinker

10 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"We only have one occupied home next door to us, and she knows that we have 2 dogs an…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 14, 2011 to Worst Case Scenario Thinker

10 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"Will have to look for some of those stickers or a sign or something. I've never had…"

10 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"My 4 month old corgi pup Ein has a really long tongue too. I swear she rolls that th…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 12, 2011 to Corgi Tongues?

11 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

"Wow thanks for all the great information. You've been so helpful. I think Ein's hair…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 10, 2011 to Does a "blow-out" after a bath help with the shedding?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"Wow, that furminator looks amazing. I looked for demonstration videos on youtube, bu…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Jan 10, 2011 to Does a "blow-out" after a bath help with the shedding?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Emily Trupiano

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service