The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"The peeping shower behavior and the licking off the water after and then the lotion.…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 8, 2011 to The Weird, Wacky, and just plan digusting habits

45 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ted, Beth & Jennyfur

"My 6.5 month old corgi started limping and babying her left hind leg this past Thurs…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 6, 2011 to Limping Badly

12 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

"Yeah, we have a sealed food keeper. I think it may also have been the fact that he w…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 4, 2011 to When to switch from puppy to dog formula food

25 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein

"She hasn't showed an interest in any other poo but our other dog's, and she's not oc…"

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 4, 2011 to Dog Vitamins

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jane

"Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. My husband's going to order it tomorrow. Thanks again."

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jane

"Thanks, I might give it a try now that weather is getting warm here. Right now I jus…"

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jane

"Thanks for all the information Beth."

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to When to switch from puppy to dog formula food

25 Apr 4, 2011

"Good to know, thanks for the info."

The Geek's Wife & her Corgi Ein replied Apr 3, 2011 to When to switch from puppy to dog formula food

25 Apr 4, 2011

"I can't find a 30lb bag of Tast of the Wild on Amazon or at Petco. If you have links…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

"Yeah that's exactly what I attempted to do the last time we transitioned our dachshu…"

25 Apr 4, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service