Joanna Kimball's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (447) Replies Latest Activity

"Style doesn't matter. Sound bodies DO. And education and the ability to know whether…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 11, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"I've never, and I mean NEVER, met a breeder who follows the rules of good breeding -…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 11, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"The real tragedy of the attitude that working dogs don't need good conformation is t…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"This is a great example and why it is so CRITICALLY important to understand structur…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"It may be better to think of BCs as two different breeds. The appearance of the show…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 10, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"After the heat cycle she's going to have a hormonal pregnancy. Dogs don't actually "…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 10, 2009 to Questions About My Puppy's Heat Cycle

7 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Jenni

"I could go on for pages and pages and pages, but here's my response to Pedigree Dogs…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 10, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"The standard of the ESS says that the ear leather is approximately long enough to re…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"Lore Bruder (Bluetrix) works her Cardigans on cattle. Lots of breeders have a few sh…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"I think that we have to attract good breeders who want to provide the whole package.…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service