Joanna Kimball's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (447) Replies Latest Activity

"When good breeders of the companion-only breeds are deciding whether the dog is wort…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 10, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"Responsible breeders are involved in dog sport or dog work somehow. If they're not,…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 9, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"The Border Collies have the market because the BCs win herding trials. If you're ser…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 9, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"A whole ton have paid attention to that. My dogs are herding instinct tested and the…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"I'd have the same concerns if someone advertised English Setters with "field lines"…"

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"It totally depends on the severity of the issues. If a puppy is born that is, for ex…"

Joanna Kimball replied Nov 4, 2009 to The Limp Is Back

110 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alice

"Peeing while walking is NOT on purpose. No dog pees while walking, any more than you…"

110 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alice

"If his body posture isn't "peeing," it's involuntary. I've got a little sod of a dac…"

110 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alice

"It's scary but honestly in Cardis the only thing you really worry about is DM (degen…"

110 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alice

"It's normal for a young dog to occasionally forget that he's been housebroken. It's…"

110 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alice

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by