Kristin, Honey, and Hooch's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to say I completely agree with you about what show breeders can do to…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 10, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"In my experience, like any other breed, if corgis are properly socialized with other…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Nov 10, 2009 to Corgis and other dogs?

6 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Awww, I hope she recovers quickly! It's a good thing the surgery itself went well. t…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Oct 28, 2009 to Effects of spaying on older female?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Beth

"My Honey came out of a shelter, is apparently around four and has had at least one l…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Oct 27, 2009 to Effects of spaying on older female?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Beth

"I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know your pain must be nearly unbearable, l…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Oct 1, 2009 to Cricket went to God yesterday.

53 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"Congratulations on your adorable little pup! I hope you enjoy having a corgi, and I'…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 26, 2009 to Corgi puppy as our first dog?

44 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

"Congratulations on your new family member! My Honey, who is snuggled up to me right…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 26, 2009 to Rescue Corgi

10 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Heather and Ella

"My corgis are definitely kissers--especially Hooch! He's a crazy kisser! He'll somet…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 26, 2009 to Corgi kisser

32 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"Mine have definitely done this before! In fact, Hooch did it several times the first…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 23, 2009 to "Reverse sneezing" in Corgis

8 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Adam & Kim

"Mine get bathed in the bathtub with doggie shampoo every three months or so, though…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 23, 2009 to How often do you bathe a Corgi?

46 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jayden (Nicole)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service