Kristin, Honey, and Hooch's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine grunt when they jump, and it makes me giggle every time. :) They make plenty o…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 23, 2009 to grunting

15 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

"Hmmm, it's possible--though it has been nearly six months since Tia passed, and Hana…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 19, 2009 to Miscellaneous Behavior Issues -- Anyone want to offer some tips?

11 Aug 19, 2009

"He's REALLY into fetching, so it's difficult to stop him at all once he's fixed on a…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 19, 2009 to Miscellaneous Behavior Issues -- Anyone want to offer some tips?

11 Aug 19, 2009

"Oh, that's a great idea! Thank you, and I will see if I can find some light-up colla…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 17, 2009 to Miscellaneous Behavior Issues -- Anyone want to offer some tips?

11 Aug 19, 2009

"One corgi is two, and the other is...we're not sure. She's somewhere between three a…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 17, 2009 to Miscellaneous Behavior Issues -- Anyone want to offer some tips?

11 Aug 19, 2009

"Thank you so much for your advice--it sounds great! That's actually basically what I…"

11 Aug 19, 2009

"Honey is somewhere between three and five years old or so (no way to know, as she's…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 17, 2009 to how much do your corgis eat and weight?

23 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

"My family tends to call Hooch Hoochy-Pooch and Hoochala, both of which I instituted.…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 16, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

"Aw, how silly! That's cute. :) My dogs are all good at telling when we're going to…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied Aug 12, 2009 to Funny Way to Say Goodbye

8 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Heather and Ella

"My corgis are both pretty good about being relatively quiet, but I have this problem…"

Kristin, Honey, and Hooch replied May 20, 2009 to LOVES to Bark but needs to STOP

13 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Chase's World

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service