Molly and Isabella's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Great info! Thanks again! Our vet is great and I'm sure he'll keep us on the right t…"

Molly and Isabella replied Oct 6, 2010 to Heartworm/Parasite, Flea, Tick prevention...

13 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Alyssa & Chris W.

"Thanks, Jane. Maybe that's why our vet didn't suggest the heartworm preventive. I'll…"

Molly and Isabella replied Oct 6, 2010 to Heartworm/Parasite, Flea, Tick prevention...

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Thanks Susan. Fleas and ticks are not really a concern where I live, but want to hav…"

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Thanks Rebecca. Good to hear that the k9 advantix is working well. I think I'll just…"

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Thanks so much, Jane. I will continue letting her sleep as long as possible. I love…"

Molly and Isabella replied Sep 30, 2010 to Potty Training...In the wee hours..ha ha

7 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Molly and Isabella

"When potty training...do you wake the puppy to go out at night or do you let the pup…"

Molly and Isabella replied Sep 30, 2010 to Potty Training...In the wee hours..ha ha

7 Oct 14, 2010

"I didn't even know there was such a thing as cocoa mulch until I started reading abo…"

Molly and Isabella replied Sep 24, 2010 to Finn chews on bark

12 Sep 24, 2010

"I know this is an old post, but I was just searching about bark chewing! Isabella co…"

Molly and Isabella replied Sep 24, 2010 to Finn chews on bark

12 Sep 24, 2010

"OK, that makes perfect sense. Thanks again!"

Molly and Isabella replied Sep 23, 2010 to How much do your puppies/dogs eat?

34 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

"Thanks a bunch! So, that whole process of slowly introducing a new food is bunk? I m…"

Molly and Isabella replied Sep 23, 2010 to How much do your puppies/dogs eat?

34 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service