Carol Powers's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"It's very easy when you buy the frozen patties. You just take them out of the freeze…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 26, 2010 to Raw Diet?! to feed or not to feed?!?! there are pro's and con's, lets hear emm :)

19 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Melissa S.

"We used a local brand called Arusha, all organic. Always fresh and flash frozen. The…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 26, 2010 to Raw Diet?! to feed or not to feed?!?! there are pro's and con's, lets hear emm :)

19 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Melissa S.

"I found several breeders via this link; use the the pull-down which says "Foreign Me…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to Pem breeders in Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding area

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Carla

"I see that Fred has been adopted from the Humane Society as has the other mix. Yes,…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to Pem breeders in Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding area

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Oh ya, dogs will eat anything! We had to put the cat food up on a small table so tha…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to SHE KEEPS EATING KITTY FOOOODD!!

19 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Carol Powers

"Hi, we fed our dog raw food for the last 21 months of his life. He thrived on it. In…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to Raw Diet?! to feed or not to feed?!?! there are pro's and con's, lets hear emm :)

19 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Melissa S.

"Yes, I remember hearing something about that. I'm sure I heard that fact at some poi…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to Cesar Millan's Pit Bull, Daddy

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Patti & Buddy

"Please don't feed her Purina Puppy Chow or anything with grains in it. Buy a top of…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to Itchy skin... HELP!!!

4 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

"I posted my condolences on Cesars Way on Monday. I was stunned to read about that. C…"

Carol Powers replied Feb 25, 2010 to Cesar Millan's Pit Bull, Daddy

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Patti & Buddy

"I have also contacted the only rescue group nearby and right now she only has cardig…"

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service