Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)'s Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone else give bully sticks but their pup has issues starting and finishing t…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jan 6, 2013 to Bully Sticks - Do They Clean Teeth?

44 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I also wonder about this for the coming winter and our fluff. Does anybody recommend…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Dec 10, 2012 to Question about fur type and snow

6 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

"I've watched Kaylee on a webcam during the day when she's alone. I've never noticed…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Dec 7, 2012 to Barking when not home?

7 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"But she likes the fresh air! (also j/k) She'll have the backseat all to herself."

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Dec 7, 2012 to Holiday Travel with Kaylee

11 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"The most effective anti-tick med may depend on resistance in the tick population. It…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Dec 4, 2012 to Temporary Tick Protection

4 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

"I second the crate training. It makes everything easier (travel, house training, lea…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Dec 3, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

"I sounds like what happened to Kaylee after boarding her for the first time. Definit…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Nov 29, 2012 to Vomiting at night

7 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Sam Tsang

"I wouldn't over sell yourself. You are contacting them as a potential owner. Just be…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Nov 28, 2012 to How long before getting a puppy should you...

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Kara

"I live in a less populated area, but I started actively contacting breeders in my ar…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Nov 25, 2012 to How long before getting a puppy should you...

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Kara

"Check with your town and those around you. Our town listed a trainer who offered pup…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Nov 19, 2012 to pet store training

24 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by carolyn matassa

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by