Comanche Flame's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank God! My Joy, and prayers go out to all of you. I agree Party dance :)!!"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 15, 2011 to We took Bucher to the vet again today! Update!

62 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

"  I am glad Franklin is so much better now. Please just keep a very close eye on tha…"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 13, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"Lynne, he is looking great, I know you are so worried. Y'all just have as much fun,…"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 8, 2011 to We took Bucher to the vet again today! Update!

62 Apr 20, 2011

"Here is a link on dog's blockage. I hope it is helpful.     http://www.vetinfo.com/s…"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 4, 2011 to Bella may have a blockage:( Update: 4/8/11 and 4/15/11

54 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"I am glad she is feeling better. {{{HUGS}}} from aunt Rhonda"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 4, 2011 to After Sleep Limping

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Comanche Flame

"I am very sorry for Franklin, and also you. This should not happen to anyone. If som…"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 4, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"I am so very sorry, My heart, and prayers are truly with you comancheflame"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 4, 2011 to We took Bucher to the vet again today! Update!

62 Apr 20, 2011

"I had fun! I got the question right yeah :D . I could not sleep last night, so I did…"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 2, 2011 to Help shelter dogs by playing Free Kibble daily:)

7 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"Thank you I am attempting this now. :D"

Comanche Flame replied Apr 2, 2011 to Help shelter dogs by playing Free Kibble daily:)

7 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Lois B. Allen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service