Cheryl and Bella's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Beth, your suggestions are all wonderful. I can't thank you enough, You have done al…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Sep 2, 2009 to Jealousy and becoming more Alpha or just turning a "teenager"?

17 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Cheryl and Bella

"Yes, Bella was spayed at 5 months, close to 6. The vet suggested the date for spayin…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Sep 2, 2009 to Jealousy and becoming more Alpha or just turning a "teenager"?

17 Sep 2, 2009

"It wasn't so much as sudden, I wasn't very good at explaining it. Bella was simply g…"

17 Sep 2, 2009

"I should have said that as Bella started growing, the fights increased. Bella is not…"

17 Sep 2, 2009

"Thank you Beth and to everyone else who contributed. I am listening intently! Its ev…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Aug 26, 2009 to Jealousy and becoming more Alpha or just turning a "teenager"?

17 Sep 2, 2009

"You are right. I was never the Alpha or strict enough. Since they were puppies, I ba…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Aug 24, 2009 to Jealousy and becoming more Alpha or just turning a "teenager"?

17 Sep 2, 2009

"Thank you... I wish that I would have asked sooner. This has been causing a lot of a…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Aug 24, 2009 to Jealousy and becoming more Alpha or just turning a "teenager"?

17 Sep 2, 2009

"A breeder told me to try wetting the area with a damp cloth and applying cayenne pep…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Apr 21, 2009 to new puppy questions

8 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Rockstar

"In response to his love for food, introduce him to carrots. Corgi's love them. The t…"

Cheryl and Bella replied Apr 21, 2009 to new puppy questions

8 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Rockstar

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by